Saturday, February 18, 2012

Welcome to a new initiative by the teachers of room 8 at Willowbank Primary School. Mrs. Blong (Sarah) and I, Ms. Grant (Gina) We are going to attempt a class blog this year, we hope that it is a success and are both looking forward to you as parents, students, family, friends and colleagues, contributing and supporting this! Lets see how we go... :o) A little bit of background information from the two of us... I (Gina) have been teaching for over 6 years. I have two pre-schoolers aged 4 and 2,-Gabby and Mason. I have an absolute passion for being in the classroom but also value the time I am able to spend with my children which is why I am so honoured to be able to do both. My main passions and strengths lie within Numeracy, ICT and Physical Education. Hi, Im Sarah (Mrs Blong) I also have two pre-schoolers, and again they are the same age as Ms Grants. (4 and 2 years old) I have been teaching for over a decade and prior to taking maternity leave was in a job-share position at Willowbank School, -so its great to be back. I have strengths in Literacy (having trained in reading recovery) as well as the Visual Arts. I have an absolute passion for environmental issue and am part of the Willowbank Enviro team. We both are looking forward to 2012 and the learning journey that we are about to take part in! If you havent already, please check out our wiki... We look forward to hearing from you all! G&S.

No comments:

Post a Comment